Petcurean Go! Carnivore Grain-Free Lamb & Wild Boar Recipe Dog Food
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A protein-rich, grain and gluten-free recipe formulated to support strong, lean muscles and optimal digestion. Made with 76% protein from quality animals, antioxidant-rich fruit and vegetables, and zero by-product meals or artificial preservatives. With pre and pro biotics to support healthy digestion.
- Grass-fed, de-boned lamb is protein rich.
- De-boned boar is a protein, rich in B vitamins and minerals.
- De-boned salmon is rich in protein and essential omega-3 fatty acids to support hip and joint health.
- Apple, carrots, and cranberries provide essential vitamins and dietary fiber, as well as beta carotene and manganese.
- Puppies *Except for large breed puppies
- Adult dogs
- Senior dogs
Ingredients: De-boned lamb, lamb meal, de-boned salmon, herring meal, lentils, peas, chickpeas, tapioca, salmon meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), de-boned wild boar, natural flavor, flaxseed, salmon oil, dried chicory root, apples, carrots, cranberries, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement.), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, selenium yeast.), potassium chloride, sodium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, dried rosemary, yucca schidigera extract.
- Crude protein (min) 32%
- Crude fat (min) 16%
- Crude fiber (max) 3.5%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Calcium (min) 1.8%
- Phosphorus (min) 1.1%
- *Omega 6 (min) 2.6%
- *Omega 3 (min) 0.6%
- *Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium) (min) 90,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: ME (calculated) = 4123 kcal/kg or 453 kcal/cup (250 ml)