Petcurean Go! Carnivore Grain-Free Salmon & Cod Recipe Dog Food
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A protein-rich, grain and gluten-free recipe formulated to support strong, lean muscles and optimal digestion. Made with 73% protein from quality animals, antioxidant-rich fruit and vegetables, and zero by-product meals or artificial preservatives. With pre and pro biotics to support healthy digestion.
- De-boned salmon is rich in protein and essential omega-3 fatty acids to support hip and joint health.
- MSC-ceritifed, line caught, de-boned cod is low in fat and a source of protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- De-boned trout is a protein source that also provides omega-3 fatty acids and essential B vitamins.
- Apple, carrots, and cranberries provide essential vitamins and dietary fiber, as well as beta carotene and manganese.
- Puppies *Except for large breed puppies
- Adult dogs
- Senior dogs
Ingredients: De-boned salmon, de-boned cod, salmon meal, turkey meal, lentils, peas, chickpeas, whole dried egg, tapioca, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), de-boned trout, natural flavor, flaxseed, salmon oil, apples, carrots, cranberries, dicalcium phosphate, dried chicory root, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement.), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, selenium yeast.), dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, choline chloride, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary.
- Crude protein (min) 34%
- Crude fat (min) 16%
- Crude fiber (max) 3.5%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Calcium (min) 1.5%
- Phosphorus (min) 1.3%
- *Omega 6 (min) 2.2%
- *Omega 3 (min) 0.7%
- *Microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium) (min) 90,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: ME (calculated) = 4134 kcal/kg or 455 kcal/cup (250 ml)