Vet Worthy Digital Thermometer
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
This digital thermometer measures the rectal temperature of pets, with a range of 90-108° Fahrenheit with an accuracy of + or - 0.2° Fahrenheit.
Great for small pets.
- Prior to first use, remove the cap (A), pull the battery tab (B) and replace the cap. The thermometer is now ready for first use.
- Lubricate sterile thermometer tip with petroleum jelly (or something similar).
- Ideally, work with two people when taking a rectal temperature. Hold your pet’s body firmly, preventing the pet from sitting. Raise the tail gently. Slowly insert only the metal tip into the rectum. Inserting the thermometer too far could cause injury to your pet.
- The thermometer will beep when ready. Read the temperature from screen and record. If the thermometer does not beep within 60 seconds, begin again.
- Gently remove the thermometer and praise your pet.
- Press the on/off button (C) to save the life of the battery.
- Clean the thermometer tip with warm, soapy water. Swab the tip with rubbing alcohol. Pat dry and return to the plastic case.
WARNING: FOR USE IN PETS. NOT FOR ORAL USE. NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN. INTENDED TO MEASURE YOUR PET'S RECTAL TEMPERATURE.