Grizzly Pet Liquid Hip & Joint Product for Dogs
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Joint Aid combines five powerful joint ingredients with wild Antarctic krill oil to support effective absorption. The result is a unique joint product that can be more readily utilized by your dog or cat to help maintain the health of hips, joints, cartilage, collagen, and other cell structures of the body that are responsible for movement.
- Glucosamine: used in the formation of tendons, ligaments, bones and skin; helps cartilage maintain its internal “shock absorber” fluids.
- Chondroitin: supports cartilage resilience while serving as its most abundant building block.
- MSM: important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and the immune system support.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): helps lubricate and cushion joint tissues, generate new cells, and dispose of metabolic waste.
- Turmeric (in the pellet formula): has been shown to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Krill Oil: contains inherent "phospholipids" that help support a healthy cell membrane.
Active Ingredients, per ounce
|Glucosamine Sulfate (crustacean source)||1500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine source)||1250 mg|
|Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)||1250 mg|
|Krill Oil||560 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid (HA)||10 mg|
Water, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
0 stars based on 0 reviews